BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I won't lie ..I kinda wanted it ...



Ok for the record, I have a great barbie collection (I was addicted as a child). Although you would have rarely ever caught me with the cabbage patch dolls umm, no I dont think I ever liked to play mom. i did love to play "dating ken." Except what kind of name is ken? or barbie for that matter? but thats not the point.

The point being that I wanted these dolls when I first heard of them ..i was tempted like any 26 yr old rational adult (err .i mean 10 yr old irrational girl?) .. Anyway I was tempted ..well consider me no longer tempted for the following reasons:

1. Edward looks creepy
2. Bella suddenly got a tan?
3. Edward looks creppy - wtf?
4. and since when were barbies so expensive?

2 comments:

JoJo Gonzo said...

Not only that, Bella was supposed to be average looking...

rachelli said...

and not only average looking, but a sloppy dresser...