Ok .. so i read all the books ..and am as excited as a 10 year old to see the new movie. .. .(btw i liked vampires before vampires were cool ..) I mean i liked vampires that did bite humans (Oh no!) I like them before brad pitt and before buffy . ..and most imporantly before Twilight. However, that being said ..execellent job Ms. Meyer ..I am impressed (although i would have loved a bit more sex .. no seriously i would have - who cares that its young adult .. kick it up a notch and make it mature adult ;)
Anyway I thought i was super on top of my shiz .. and bought tickets .. a month early. A MONTH! .. only to find out that they were already sold out on friday and saturday. WTF? Which just leads me to believe that "young" adults . .. aka teenages ..shouldn't be able to buy theatre tickets ..seems fair to me .. Well I wasn't on top of it .. apparently (LAME!) ..but none the less i did buy 6 tickets .. .
New Moon- Sunday the 22nd - with a super cool group of girls ..
*sigh .. if i could just skip this whole gmat thing
Friday, November 6, 2009
I am that girl
Posted by lysh at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment