BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Back


No really. I am.

I took a long .. long .. long .. long vacation. not on purpose .. it just sort of happened .. lack of internet connection makes the world a strange place ...but im back .. .with new goals and a new year already started ...

so lets fill you in

ok .. well first off ..christmas was amazing .. robert surpised me with a mac ...we were supposed to have a $100 limit .. that little bugger(shout out to my mother for giving me "endearing terms" as this one). Anyway ..

the new plan of action seems to involve a lot of working out .. . reformer pilatees (i heart you) and running (i'm not so sure about you). I have lost (drumroll please) 10 lbs and i have an approx goal of another 15 lbs ..but im not exactly sure ... whatever feels right .. is when i will stop all that ... ..

but on to the running... i want to do a half marathon .. hopefully i will do the slc half .. (if im in slc) if not i have some other races i will do ... and im really debating the top of utah marathon. .. we shall see ..

what else? robert comes home . .in 64 days .. woohoo! i know time wont be that bad .. and we are planning a trip to bali .. im so excited about that .. its going to be amaznig!

2 trips to boise planned( who knew boise was such a happening place ?) .. and my 27th birthday ..how craxy is that .. .i mean seriously 27 ...?? ok more updates to come

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I'm happy your back, you busy body. I bet you are getting so excited for Robert to come home, I can't imagine. Good Job on the weight loss.

lysh said...

ahh thanks .. me 2 ... i can't wait to see you again ..when r u coming back?