BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Food Journal Day 1

Ok so this is my food log for today (3/11/10) .. I will admit that I was so tempted to eat out today . .hence the homemade burger and fries-ish dinner .. the goal in doing this is to see what I can improve upon (realistically), keep me accountable and maybe give u guys some ideas??

Breakfast

Kellogs fiber plus bars (130 calories)
1 cup of grapes (60 calories)
1 cup of coffee

Lunch

Healthy Choice Steamer chicken pad thai (270 calories)

Snack

1 cup (approx) of baby carrots (50)
1 tbsp (approx) garlic hummus (YUM! new fav!!) (20 calories)
1/3 of an avocado (100 calories)

Dinner

Turkey burger (160 calories) (Tomato slices and onion and ketchup)
1 whole wheat bun (150 calories)
1 cup (approx) of steamed veggies (broc, carrots, cauliflower) (60 calories)
1 med. potato (pan fried in 1 tbsp of olive oil) (280 calories)

Dessert
Ice Cream Bar (weight watchers) 135 calories

APPROX 1400 CALORIES A DAY …

0 comments: