BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jillian Michaels


you kicked my ass .. and i thought i was sort of tough now that im a "runner" psh

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I have this, I got it while we are in Houston, everytime I do it I think it is going to be the death of me. I seriously think she is the devil in DVD form I can't imagine real life, those poor fat people on Biggest Loser huh lol.
What level were you doing, I never got brave enough to try Level three I worked up to Level two and that is bad enough for me haha.
Enjoy her she'll kick your butt I'm sure :)

lysh said...

lol .. well i just did it 3 times last week ..and now i plan to do it for 30 days straight .. 10 days at each level .. we shall see how it goes ..i hope to get into a bikini or at least look alot better ..heheh . .u want to do it with me??? we can challenge each other???