gone are the days of yesteryear ... is that how it goes? i always get those damn sayings wrong ..anyway .. .
so far .. with my running .. . i have come from 160 to 149 .. .with an ultimate goal of 130 ish .. .
here are my rewards .. .for when i reach these weights
145 - pedicure
140- makeup lesson
135- massage
130- clothes!!!
i figured mini-rewards could help motivate me to complete this task . .as well as to keep it going .. . we (emily, lori and I) have decided to do mini-challenges each week ..this weeks mini-challenge is 75 situps and 25 pushups every day for a week . .along with our regular workout routine ..
cross ur fingers for me. ...
Monday, February 1, 2010
Yo-Yo dieting ..
Posted by lysh at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I do mini rewards for myself too...it works really good (until we get sent somewhere with Jon for work and live in a hotel and off take out then I loose all motivation and start over haha) I'm crossing my fingers for you :)
ahh thanks girly .. i need it! we can do it together .. u ever heard of sparkpeople.com??? im doing that as well .. u should look into it
Yeah I do Sparkpeople when I remember...the hardest thing for me is I am home ALL DAY with food and I lost my self control somewhere lol.
But I really do like Spark People :)
Post a Comment