BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

My addictions


1. Lists (obviously- can't seem to quit)
2. "." the period .. i just love use it in multiples .. .
3. Diet Coke - I blame Voorhees and Forman for this one
4. Naps - a result of college .. i mean who liked naps before college?
5. Blogs - I blame Hailey for this one
6. Pictures/Scrapbooking - they go hand in hand ..and its my favorite "mormon" hobby
7. Nail biting ..but thats just gross ..(and true)

p.s. if you aren't a nail biter -nobody bites their nails like this. esp with that look of horror .. i mean is she standing in front of a semitruck or what?

1 comments:

Hailey said...

I am extremely addicted to blogs as well, glad I could share my addiction with someone :) And I bite my nails too, it's bad. I love all your lists.