One of my favorite memories on Robert and I's vacation is the day we were in Honduras. More accurately, we were on Isla Roatan and we had a beach day. It was absolutely gorgeous, the white sand beach, the green-blue water. Robert does not like the water and as usual, we are opposites and I love the water. However, He did get into the water for me and it was so much fun.
We ended up playing "Sumo Wrestling" and I must admit that this was Robert's idea. Now I know this may be hard to believe, but occasionaly you can get the goofy side of Robert to come out. So here is how the game would go: we would bow to each other, then each of us would pat our legs and squat, and then come running at each other. Now the first time this happened I was not sure what was going on and robert dunked me in the water . ... Of couse I came up sputtering and laughing . . However, round 2, I won (as my competitive nature came through). Now we did not get around to round 3, as we were laughing way too hard. It was one of those perfect moments ...
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sumo Wrestling
Posted by lysh at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment